FBA The Creator

The True Multiplatform PC / PocketPC Opensource Development Tool - Read Only Mode - Kept only for historical purposes - Thank you all ;)
It is currently Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:36 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:01 pm 

Hello. I made a small circuit to control relays using simply DTMF tones output from smartphone or PocketPC speaker. I've written a demo program in FBA; the complete CAB and the full source project for FBA environment are freely available on my site http://ficara.altervista.org in the sections "Atmel AVR" and "Source files". Also the circuit schematics and the firmware for the micro are provided. Hope this will help people that wants to drive motors or other with FBA without the need for serial port or wifi or bluetooth, just using sound... sound is wireless ! There is a video I posted to YouTube. This is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFsVrE5wQ6s if you're interested to. My english pronuntiation is terrible, but hope you pardon me for this... ;)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 pm 
FBA Administrator
FBA Administrator

wow, that's a great job!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:37 am 

Thank you, evilmaio, but the GREAT JOB is yours. You did the FBA, the world simplest (and cheapest ! ) development environment for PocketPC and Smartphone. You did it as simple as only a genius can do. I tested dozens of environments, with different prices and capabilities, but no one of them has the learning curve as short as FBA. The learning time is near to ZERO. I can't understand why it isn't at the top of IDEs, with thousands of users. For me it's the world's most useful 2Mbyte download ! Thank you for this pearl of software, and hope you earn some money with the FBA, so you'll improve it again with new capabilities. Bye :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:12 am 
FBA Administrator
FBA Administrator

Thanks a lot ;)
Actually FBA was totally created in my spare time.
I really like it because it allows to quickly prototype simple applications, without the hassle related to ppc emulators / compilers etc ;)